The Q25 geophysical GPR system is a 250 MHz locating system for deep utilities and geophysical applications. With a rugged, durable design and easy-to-learn interface, there is no other ground penetrating radar system on the market that is this easy to master and operate.
Is the Q25 the right solution for your next project? Contact us and we would be happy to advise you on the best option for your specific needs.
- SmartGain 2
- Folding Rough Terrain Cart
- StreetSmart Real-Time Processing
- Auto Config
- Depth Calibration
- Deep Utility Locating
DURABLE, GLARE-RESISTANT TABLET INTERFACE
- Daylight readable, weatherproof Getac tablet interface
- High performance CPU enables real-time data processing
- Built-in 3D view capability
- WiFi supported
- USB, Ethernet, HDMI and Audio ports
GPS INTEGRATION (Optional)
- Optional GPS Pole mount
- Enables GPS to be centered over antenna
- Integrates with most high-end GIS and RTK units
- Optional integration with Google Earth
SLOPED ANTENNA DESIGN
- Easily glides over obstacles
- Optional GPS integration
- Military-grade connectors for secure connection between antenna and controller
Folding cart handle and controller tablet mount for easy storage.
- Airless, solid tires that cannot go flat
- Require no maintenance
LONG-LIFE BATTERY PACKS
- Battery lasts a total runtime of 8 hours each
- Battery packs have lifespan of several years
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.