The Q10’s rugged, durable design makes it perfect for a variety of different terrains and soil conditions along with its easy-to-use interface. With minor training, anyone can become an expert user.
Is the Q10 the right solution for your utility locating, geotechnical, or other project? Contact us and we would be happy to help you select the best system for your specific needs.
- SmartGain 2
- Folding Rough Terrain Cart
- StreetSmart Real-Time Processing
- Auto Config
- Depth Calibration
The Q10 is an ideal system for high-resolution and shallow depth scanning for bridge deck analysis and concrete scanning.
DURABLE, GLARE-RESISTANT TABLET INTERFACE
- Daylight readable, weatherproof Getac tablet interface
- High performance CPU enables real-time data processing
- Built-in 3D view capability
- WiFi supported
- USB, Ethernet, HDMI and Audio ports
GPS INTEGRATION (Optional)
- Optional GPS Pole mount
- Enables GPS to be centered over antenna
- Integrates with most high-end GIS and RTK units
- Optional integration with Google Earth
SLOPED ANTENNA DESIGN
- Easily glides over obstacles
- Optional GPS integration
- Military-grade connectors for secure connection between antenna and controller
Folding cart handle and controller tablet mount for easy storage.
- Airless, solid tires that cannot go flat
- Require no maintenance
LONG-LIFE BATTERY PACKS
- Battery lasts a total runtime of 8 hours each
- Battery packs have lifespan of several years
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.