The GPRover is not just a GPR, but a sophisticated platform that integrates advanced subsurface imaging technology, high accuracy GPS, and mapping capabilities into one system that marries global GPS connectivity with award winning triple bandwidth technology.
With this unit the science of mapping utilities has become within reach of anyone with the knowledge to locate utilities and can provide accurate underground infrastructure imaging and mapping easily.
GPRover harnesses ground penetrating radar technology for superior locating and data collection capabilities; integrating advanced subsurface imaging technology with high accuracy GPS and mapping. The antenna’s award-winning triple bandwidth technology also provides a deeper, clearer read of what’s beneath the surface you’re scanning.
Our GPRover unit simplifies the science of utility mapping. Anyone with utility locating knowledge can quickly learn how to operate the GPRover and rely on it to provide accurate underground infrastructure imaging and mapping results. using our suite of radar software solutions, user-created datasets can be stored and shared right from the system’s Windows Getac tablet.
The GPRover Difference
- Easy to learn and operate
- Provides unrivaled accuracy within 5cm. (2in.)
- Creates deliverable data that operate and field crew can use immediately
Unique GPRover Features
- Annually renewable subscription connects you to multiple reliable networks, no matter your location
- No cellular modem or base station required – connect the battery, power on, calibrate your antenna, and start scanning.
With greater depth penetration and resolution than any other locating technology, the system can detect anything from fiber optic cables to utilities up to 9.14m deep and everything in between. The three separate datasets generated simultaneously by the triple bandwidth antenna can then be analyzed and cross-compared to create accurate, actionable information for the crew on the job site.
It all comes together in a configuration that is easy to learn and implement, provides stunning high accuracy of 5cm and enables the operator to provide a deliverable that crew in the field can immediately use.
STEPPED PULSE TRIPLE FREQUENCY ANTENNA
- Triple frequency antenna means three scans in one
- Sloped antenna design easily glides over obstacles
- Optional GPS integration
HOT SWAPPABLE BATTERY PACKS
- Two hot-swappable battery packs included in each system
- Each battery lasts a total runtime of 8 hours each
- Battery packs have lifespan of several years
DURABLE, GLARE-RESISTANT TABLET INTERFACE
- Daylight readable, weatherproof Getac tablet interface
- High performance CPU enables real-time data processing
- Built-in 3D view capability
- WiFi supported
- USB, Ethernet, HDMI and Audio ports
GPS INTEGRATION (Optional)
- Optional GPS Pole mount
- Enables GPS to be centered over antenna
- Integrates with most high-end GIS and RTK units
- Optional integration with Google Earth
- Airless, solid tires that cannot go flat
- Require no maintenance
- Folding cart handle and controller tablet mount for easy storage.
PATENTED TILT CORRECTION TECHNOLOGY
The GPRover features patented slope correction technology that corrects GPS positions for slope and cross-slope of the GPR and GPS antennas to increase overall accuracy on uneven terrain.
With greater depth and resolution than any other locating technology, the GPRover can be used for anything from fiber optic analysis to utilities up to 9.14 m+ deep and everything in between.
Why Triple Frequency?
The GPRover is built on the award winning Triple Bandwidth that we offered with our Quantum Imager.
Triple bandwidth offers drastically more depth as well as higher resolution than any other imaging technology on the market. This is because of the lower bandwidth of dual bandwidth systems.
Dual bandwidth systems also miss the middle bandwidths ideal for utility locating.
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.