It’s never been easier to break through traditional barriers of scanning.
The Trimble X7 combined with Perspective software provide exceptional ease of use with intuitive workflows in a compact form factor that is easy to transport.
With game-changing innovations such as automatic calibration and Trimble Registration Assist, you can count on the X7 for guaranteed performance and accuracy so you can leave the site with total confidence in your data.
The Trimble X7 is the right blend of innovation and performance like survey grade self-leveling and an IP55 rating.
Plus it’s backed by an industry leading 2-year warranty.
- User-friendly interface puts you in control
- Save time with automatic registration as you go
- Never miss a scan. Ensure desired coverage with 3D visualization tools
- Increase field to office productivity with helpful annotations and scan labels
- Export directly to industry standard file formats
Building Construction and Facility Management
- The X7 is safe and effective to use in public buildings to create as-built models for scan to BIM and for renovations.
- Provide utility for building extensions, conversions and inspection of facades and elevations.
- Handle design optimization and accessibility planning.
- Use survey-grade self-leveling to verify verticality, floor flatness and to analyze deformation of beams and columns.
- In-field registration verifies the entire project has been captured to eliminate the risk of return visits, especially where access permits are difficult to obtain.
- Transfer data to TBC, RealWorks® or other CAD software for final analysis and design.
- Create as-builts of industrial facilities for CAD modeling, plant revamp design, interference detection and verification of fabricated components.
- The X7’s High Sensitivity scan mode ensures highly precise data capture in complex environments where black and highly reflective metals are present.
- The compact, lightweight design and custom backpack make it easy to transport and climb ladders to access elevated platforms.
- In-field registration confirms the area has been captured entirely, eliminating costly field rework for critical projects when plants are shut down.
- Scans can also be geo-referenced to a plant coordinate system to match perfectly with CAD design models by surveying plant monuments and targets scanned by the X7.
- RealWorks Target Based Registration can use the survey control file to automatically register the scans for export to plant design CAD software.rt and set up, no matter the environment.
- Create as-built documentation for drawings or models for bridges, tunnels, dams, etc.
- Use scan information in clearance calculations, modeling, inspections, renovations, and expansion work.
- High- speed data capture reduces downtime for critical infrastructure projects.
- The compact, lightweight design makes it easy to transport and set up in a variety of environments.
- In-field registration allows users to verify that the scan data has been captured in its entirety, before returning to the office, reducing downtime and eliminating the need for multiple site visits.
Topographic / General Surveys
- Capture features for land title surveys, including property boundaries, buildings, easements, site improvements, right-of-ways, encroaching elements, and complex structures.
- Assign labels to create scan groups and simplify the display of specific areas, and add annotations with pictures to document items of interest.
- Capture millions of data points in a fraction of the time it would take to capture significant features using traditional topographic survey methods.
- The X7’s compact, lightweight design make it easy to transport and set up, no matter the environment.
Underground Mine Mapping
- Map all geological features to identify and show ore layers, faults and cracks on the hanging walls, foot walls and blast prep faces.
- Register scan data in Trimble Perspective field software (on the Trimble T10 tablet) and exported to Trimble Real Works office software for geo-referencing.
- Transfer annotated data to 3rd Party software for spatial integration into existing MIS workflows.
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.