Introducing the Trimble® TSC7, the rugged, ergonomic controller that delivers the power and flexibility of Microsoft® Windows® 10 Pro and Trimble Access™ software on a seven-inch touch screen. This powerful combination unleashes unlimited potential for your workflow.
With the TSC7, you don’t just get the big picture. You control it.
Redesigned from the ground up, the Trimble® TSC7 controller with Trimble Access™ field software combines the power of a tablet, laptop and survey-rugged design into one device.
Bringing the latest in field technology, this powerful combination of hardware and software unleashes a competitive advantage for how you survey in the field.
- Optimised for Trimble Access field software
- Large 7-inch multi-touch screen for finger or stylus
- Sunlight readable display
- Secure Windows® 10 Pro operating system
- Compatible with Microsoft Office, web browsers, and other third-party apps
- Intel Pentium processor with 8 GB RAM and 64 GB internal memory
- Comprehensive connectivity options
- Front- and rear-facing cameras
- Backlit keypad
- User-interchangeable EMPOWER modules, including a long-range radio
- Military-spec rugged design
- Hot-swappable batteries
Now available with Trimble Access 2020 Field Software
For surveyors looking to use a smart-phone style mobile device to collect data in the field, the Trimble TDC600 running Trimble Access 2020 provides an optimal solution with its lightweight, rugged design. It is also ideal for surveyors looking for a lower-cost platform with the new Trimble Access software and workflows.
The TDC600 can connect to all supported GNSS receivers and most conventional instruments using Bluetooth.
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.