Experience the Freedom of Total Control
There’s freedom in having control — especially when it comes to streamlining your workflows. That’s why you’ll love how we’ve empowered our Trimble S Series Total Stations with our new, adaptable Trimble TCU5 controller.
Powered by the latest Trimble Access 2020, a modern 5” touchscreen, Wi-Fi, and Android OS, this mighty technology elevates your productivity from the field to the office. So the only boundaries you work within are your own.
Behind every great wonder of the world is the precision and planning of a great land surveyor. That’s what drives us to continually advance the performance of our S Series Total Stations with tools like the new, on-board TCU5 controller.
Designed to maximize productivity across the S5, S7, S9, and S9 HP Total Stations, the TCU5 delivers:
- The latest Trimble Access 2020 field software to streamline workflows
- A rugged 5-inch touchscreen for better visibility and usability
- Wi-Fi connectivity + Trimble Sync Manager for field-to-office data transfer
- Android operating system and interface for toggling between applications
- In-the-field flexibility as an onboard control unit or robotic data collector
All these benefits make the TCU5 controller a must-have for surveyors wanting to upgrade to a modern control unit, or from a mechanical station to an automatic tracking instrument using Trimble S Series Autolock Total Stations and Trimble Active Tracking.
- Combines latest Trimble Access field software with Trimble Total Stations
- WiFi connectivity, including Trimble Sync Manager support
- Android operating system
- 5-inch multi-touch screen
- Portability for ease of data transfer in the office connecting via the docking station
- In-the-field flexibility to be an integrated on-board control unit or robotic data collector
Customize your Trimble S Series Total Station—S5, S7, S9 and S9 HP in either Autolock or Robotic configuration with Passive or Active Tracking.
Compatible with both configurations, the adaptable TCU5 works as an onboard controller for the Autolock Total Station or pole-mounted to use with the Robotic Total Stations. Powered by Android, the TCU5 provides the latest Trimble Access for easy syncing of files and other Android utilities.
Trimble S Series Autolock Total Stations automatically lock on to your prism—and stay there—intelligently tracking the target across your worksite through Trimble MagDrive motors. This significantly reduces time spent on manually focusing and correcting errors. Ideal for a two-man crew, simply mount the TCU5 onboard for seamless connectivity and portability.
Trimble S Series Robotic Total Stations use the same Autolock technology, but are equipped with radios on both the total station and controllers. This is ideal for one-person operation by mounting the controller on the survey pole, instead of the total station.
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.