Imagine if you could see things that are hidden or that don’t actually exist yet. With the Trimble® SiteVision™ outdoor augmented reality system you can.
SiteVision is a user-friendly Augmented Reality system that brings 3-Dimensional data to life in real-world environments so you can easily visualise, explore and understand complex information with unrivaled ease and accuracy.
Take a walk through your job site and visualise
- Conceptual designs, from buildings to roads, as they might appear in real life
- What lies beneath the ground or resides inside walls, such as water pipes and electrical cabling
- Communicate complicated plans and drawings
- Precisely identify where concealed assets are
- Minimize costly errors and safety related incidents
Simply upload your data, visualize and manipulate it in the field, and report back to the office—all through the Trimble Cloud.
Easy-to-use software brings data to life
- Automatically place models on site, with centimeter-level accuracy
- View fully textured models in 3D, plan view or cross-section
- View any attributes in your model
- Adjust model opacity or cross-section to understand context
- View subsurface models with PitView
SiteVision supports Trimble, open industry standard, and third-party file types (TBC, SketchUp, Esri, AutoCADWorks) so you can seamlessly integrate with your existing workflows and data.
Trimble SiteVision runs on mobile devices, smaller than 8″, supporting Google Play Services for AR and the Android™ Operating System Version 9.0.
Trimble Inc. has tested and verified Trimble SiteVision compatibility with the following Android mobile phones:
Streamlined, integrated solution
- Centimeter-accuracy GNSS positioning with the Trimble Catalyst™ software-based receiver
- Remote measurement with an Electronic Distance Measurement (EDM) rangefinder
- Flexible design fits user-supplied Android™ 9 phones (up to 8” screens)
- Waterproof and rugged
- Works handheld or pole-mounted
Seamless workflows between the field and office
Upload your data, visualize it in the field and report back to the office—all through Trimble Connect. SiteVision works with data from Trimble’s full range of data collection, design and modelling tools, and data available in open industry standard formats:
SKP, VCL, TTM, TRB, IFC, LandXML, DWG, SHP, Geodatabase, and PNG.
SiteVision for Geospatial
SiteVision unlocks and simplifies the use of geospatial information by allowing you to see your data in the real world – from property lines to underground services to conceptual designs – making it the ideal tool for public and contractor engagement in planning processes as well as throughout the project lifecycle
With the demand to capture and update geospatial data accurately and reliably, SiteVision helps create efficient deliverables and drive good decisions based on the best information available.
- Replace paint marks and 2D plans with precise visualizations.
- Verify and confirm database integrity, improve safety, and enhance awareness on the job site.
- Turn existing GIS data into easy to understand 3D models complete with attributes for public and contractor engagement.
- Check utility location offsets from property boundaries and occupation, or measure the distance between pipes, pylons or valves within your model.
- Supports 2D and 3D data from Esri databases, digital elevation models, .DWG, .SKP and .IFC data formats.
- Promotes citizen engagement and collaboration between government offices, inspectors and public stakeholders which ultimately help save you time and money.
- Delivers real time visualizations of information such as locating emergency services following a disaster, planning a public works project, or protecting and preserving a cultural or heritage site.
- Displays complex government database information as easily understood visualizations so that issues and discrepancies can be quickly identified and reported leading to efficient and confident decisions.
- Visualize parcel boundaries in real time in the context of the field environment
- Accurately locate buried monumentation
- Monitor site progress through easy to understand visualizations
- Turn existing geospatial data into easy-to-understand 3D models complete with attributes for public and contractor engagement
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.