The R12 reiceiver has been engineered for improved performance in challenging GNSS conditions with ground-breaking signal management and rugged durability.
Powered by NEW Trimble ProPoint™ GNSS Technology, you can now go further than you ever thought possible.
More than 30% better performance in challenging environments:
- Accurate – A precise solution for repeatable results.
- Reliable – Real time error estimates in Trimble Access that empower the surveyor.
- Productive – Faster convergence means less time spent measuring points in the field.
- Better RTK performance near canopy – Increased accuracy, reliability and productivity near tree canopy.
- Robust performance in Urban environment – Advanced signal filtering and error modelling provide better protection against jamming and multipath.
- Flexible signal management – Survey-grade positioning using moct combinations of GNSS constellations and signals.
- More signals, more satellites – Advanced tracking and GNSS signal management means superior RTK positioning in more places.
- Trimble ProPoint™ GNSS Technology – Improved performance in challenging GNSS conditions*, with ground breaking signal management that leverages the latest developments in GNSS signal infrastructure and Trimble receiver hardware.
- Trimble SurePoint™ Technology – Precise position capture with eBubble and compass-based tilt compensation.
- Trimble CenterPoint® RTX Corrections Technology – Provides RTK level precision worldwide without the need for a base station or VRS network.
- Trimble 360 Technology – 672 channels with support for all available and future GNSS signals, and improved protection from interference and spoofed signals.
- Trimble xFill® Technology – Keeps you working in radio and cellular black spots with continuous RTK coverage.
- 672 GNSS channels
- 8 mm Hor / 15 mm Vert Real Time Kinematic (RTK) precision.
- Receive & Transmit with wideband UHF radio, up to 2 Watt
- Android & iOS platform support for BYOD workflows
- Integrated GNSS antenna
- Web-based user interface
Get a Quote
Please fill out the form below to submit your quote request. The fields marked with an asterisk are required fields for a quote request.