With Trimble GEDO Scan you can quickly gather precise, high-resolution data for use in track clearance assessments and facilities management.
- Simple, self-contained trolley used for Trimble GEDO Scan and other track measuring applications
- Helical scanning mode captures ceilings and walls to produce accurate 3D models of tunnels and overpasses
- Trimble GEDO Scan Field software runs on the Trimble Tablet rugged PC controller. The software controls scanning operations and data collection from the scanner and trolley
- Modular system lets you use the Trimble TX5 , TX6, TX8 or Faro Focus 3 D scanner for other survey and facility needs
- Workflow and user interface are consistent with other Trimble GEDO systems to reduce training and increase system productivity
- Supports 45° Mode for better object visibility at as-built scans
- Detection of the neighbor track geometry based on scanned point cloud data, without accessing the track
- Chainage view for easy navigation inside the point cloud
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.