With Trimble GEDO Scan you can quickly gather precise, high-resolution data for use in track clearance assessments and facilities management.
The Trimble GEDO IMS system, consisting of a track survey trolley Trimble GEDO CE 2.0 and a high precise IMU (inertial measurement unit), is the basis for running an efficient track survey and asset data collection.
Additional components and sensors can be added to the system to enable the usage of further applications and to guarantee the best performance.
- Simple and self-contained trolley captures track position, gauge and cant in a single operation
- Measure long portions of track without disruption to normal traffic
- Flexible combination with additional sensors fitting to the application for best performance
- Effortful geodetic station setup with related restrictions no longer needed
- Short initialization time allows rapid on-site use
- Easy to use and clear display of the results
- Continuous high-resolution data collection for flexible analysis
- Internal quality control within the measurement process on site
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.