The Spectra Precision FOCUS 35 is a new range of motorized total stations providing high speed, accuracy and precision in measurement. The FOCUS 35 robotic instrument moves the power of the observer from the instrument to the range pole, improving efficiency.
The speed of observation and precise positioning of the FOCUS 35 Robotic Total Station is provided by patented StepDrive™ motion technology, which controls the horizontal and vertical motion of the motors, eliminating the need for traditional motion locks. The FOCUS 35 includes a tracking sensor that uses LockNGo™ FastTrack tracking technology, enabling the instrument to constantly lock onto the prism.The FOCUS 35 RX extended operation models feature market-leading battery life.
The FOCUS 35 is available in 1”, 2”, 3” or 5” accuracies and is controlled by the Spectra Geospatial Survey Pro™ field software using an onboard Windows CE touchscreen interface. The FOCUS 35 is also designed to be controlled externally by Ranger™, Nomad™, or T41® data collectors running Survey Pro field software, Layout Pro or FAST Survey on the Ranger or Nomad. Alternatively, bring your own controller and connect to the FOCUS 35 using Bluetooth or the SPDL Radio Bridge.
- StepDrive™ motion technology
- LockNGo™ tracking technology
- Survey Pro™ software on-board
- Available in 1″, 2″, 3″ and 5″ angle accuracies
- Long-range, reflectorless distance measurement
- Available RX models with extended operation dual battery system
- High-precision prism measurements
- GeoLock™ GPS-assist technology
- PIN code security locking system
- Onboard Long Range Bluetooth on LockNGo Model
The FOCUS 35 is available in three models:
All models include a motorized drive system at the instrument, and a tracking sensor to track the range pole and prism.
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.