The HydroLite-TM is easy to setup and should be included in every Survey- and Engineering company’s standard equipment kit for hydrographic surveying.
Developed to meet the requirements of the U.S. Army Tactical Dive Teams, the rugged, wireless HydroLite-TM looks and feels like your traditional survey instrument. It quickly measures and logs depths more accurately than standard systems, making fast work of ponds, rivers and lakes.
- Power: Rechargeable 12v battery
- Hardware: HydroLite Boat Mount/Pole Kit
- Frequency: 200-KHz
- Beam Width: 8º
- Ping Rate: 6-Hz
- Depth Accuracy: 1cm / 0.1% of depth
- Output Formats: NMEA, ASCII, Quality
- Operating Range: 0.3m–75m
- I/O Connections: serial, Bluetooth®
- GPS Compatibility: Trimble, Leica, Topcon, Sokkia, Epoch, Carlson, HYPACK, QPS, EIVA, POS.
- Portable, integrated hydrographic survey solution
- Single frequency
- Adaptable to any vehicle
- Wireless data transfer direct to data collector
- IP-65 Environmental specification
- Quickly exports co-ordinate data
- HydroLite-TM Echosounder Kit
- HydroLite Boat Mount / Pole Kit
- Rugged Shipping Case
- User Manual / Training Manual
- 1 Year Support & Warranty
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.