The EchoBoat-ASV™ is a portable, autonomously controlled survey platform developed for hydrographic survey applications. The multi-payload vehicle features portability, improved thrust, and large payload capacity.
This highly portable survey platform features multi-payload capacity, swappable sensor suites, and both manual and autonomous control. It is manufactured from high quality marine materials and components and easily disassembles for transport and shipping.
Work environments include mines, sewage treatment plants, rivers, contaminated lakes, ponds, and harbors.
- Top Speed: 3 kn
- Hull Length: 1.68m
- Hull Width: 0.8m
- Power: 12 – 24 VDC
- Battery Endurance: Up to 8 hrs
- Payload: 29kg
- Motor: 2x Brushless DC Outdrive
- Hull Material: UV resistant HDPE
- Hull Weight: 45kg (no batt. / payload)
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Remote Control: RCU 2.4GHz omni directional antenna
- Remote Range: Up to2 km, remote antenna Omni Directional
- GPS: customer specified RTK/GNSS, DGPS
- Echosounder: Multibeam, dual frequency, singlebeam, ADCP, side scan sonar
- Data is stored via an on-board PC with a direct cable connection.
- Full equipment and data control is accomplished using a remote data link.
- Output compatible with hydrographic data acquisition software: Hypack, PDS2000, EIVA, and QINSY.
- The boat may be purchased with the desired depth sounder pre-installed or supplied ready to accept existing equipment from the user’s survey pool.
- Customized cabling can be included to accept existing GPS, GNSS, and RTK positioning systems.
- EchoBoat™ can be outfitted with singlebeam, multibeam, and sidescan sonar systems.
Transportation & Deployment
- Two-person portable.
- Allows access to remote and dangerous environments.
Autonomous & Remote Control
- Up to 2km remote control range.
- Manoeuvre easily with powerful differential thrusters.
- Can be monitored within line-of-sight range.
Side Scan Sonar
GPS / GNSS
Velocity Profiler or CTD
Wi-Fi Remote Desktop
HD Thermal Camera
Remote Controlled Profile Winch
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.