This new ultra user-friendly software operates with accelerated high speed data acquisition and processing rates and combined with fast precision analytics, this allows for improved dynamic decision making capabilities. Being web based the software is accessible on cell phones, tablets and computers whilst working onsite or in the office. Designed with the purpose of improving overall safety and productivity management within your environment.
At Reutech Mining we are constantly striving to provide our global Movement and Surveying Radar (MSR) clients with the most advanced real time 3D interface software available. The quality of geo-technical data collection is the first step towards minimising risks in daily operations. Taking into account that accurate data correlations is a fundamental part in the assessment for current and future planning, design and cost saving analysis. With this in mind, we now bring you the MSR Connect®.
- High speed data viewing
- Reduced WiFi bandwidth requirements
- Enhanced viewing capabilities
- Ease of using longer bigger datasets faster
- View multiple radar data on a 360° 3D scene
- View trend plots from multiple radars simultaneously
This advanced web based programme can be viewed on various platforms and it can be displayed on several devices.
- Upload and view of multiple user DTM’s
- Auto adjust of DTM’s based on time scale
- Notifications and Alarming at your fingertips
- User region creation and display of data of the selected user region(s)
- Individual customisation
- Multilingual Interface
- User created dashboards
- User-specific, role-based user login
- User defined colour palette for measured metrics
- Back-filling of data in the database: The system will sync and retrieve missing data points automatically once lost connectivity has been restored
- Data availability for off-line analysis, even with lost connectivity to the radar
- Significant reduction in the amount of data stored
- Reduction in Wi-Fi bandwidth requirements
- Integrates into existing sensor monitoring and planning software systems with an open ended Application Programming Interface (API)
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.