Nikon XF portfolio gives the opportunity to choose the electronic distance measuring (EDM) technology that works best for the type of work being performed.
With Nikon XF total stations, fieldwork is always accurate and efficient thanks to proven workflows and an array of features, including:
- Dual color touch screens, allow Survey Basic, Survey Pro, and Layout Pro to run onboard and easily be controlled from both faces
- Superior Nikon optics for crisp, bright sightings even in low light conditions
- Trimble L2P ready, for easy, effective tracking, so you always know where your assets are
- Hot-swappable batteries, in the field, Nikon XF reduces the need for downtime
- Lightweight, compact design makes the total station easy to store, transport and handle.
In the field, the Nikon XF reduces the need for downtime thanks to hot swappable batteries. The lightweight, compact design makes the total station easy to store, transport and handle.
The Nikon optics deliver crisp, bright images, reducing eye fatigue. The Nikon XF is durable too–standing up to the toughest worksite conditions. Surveyors all over the globe rely on the Nikon XF to deliver exceptional results, wherever their work takes them.
Mechanical Total Station
Both the Nikon XF and Nikon XF HP total stations can measure to prisms and non-prism objects at various ranges, the EDM technology in each lends itself to specific situations.
Time of Flight EDM
The Nikon XF- series features:
- Long Range
- Very powefuLl, very fast
- Autofocus powered by Nikon for quick, precise focus
Phase Shift EDM
The Nikon XF-HP features:
- Easy non-prism edge and corner measurements
- High precision
- Extended battery life
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.