Nikon automatic levels are designed for a variety of elevation control and alignment tasks including general building construction, cut and fill measurements, area leveling, and landscaping.
- Easy to set up and use – can attach to both flat-head and spherical-head tripods.
- Horizontal tangent knobs with an unlimited range ensure smooth, precise pointing and angular measurement, and you can operate them with either hand.
- The detachable eyepiece lens lets you use an optional diagonal eyepiece prism for working in extremely close or steep quarters.
- All three models offer minimum focusing down to 0.75 m for better performance in tight spots or on steep slopes.
- Magnification: 24x
- Aperture: 30 mm
- Min Focus distance: 0.75m
- Accuracy: ± 2.0 mm (1km double run leveling)
- Compact and lightweight
- Water-resistant construction
- Magnetic-dampened automatic compensator
- Horizontal tangent knobs with unlimited range
- Smooth, precise pointing and angular measurement
- Detachable eyepiece lens
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.