Professionals responsible for geospatial data collection should consider mdLiDAR1000 for the following tasks.
- Corridor mapping
- Mining (volume calculation)
- Construction site monitoring
- Environmental changes (time series)
- Contour mapping
- Archaeology and cultural heritage
- Highway construction
mdLiDAR1000 is a fully integrated system for producing 3D point clouds optimized for land surveying, construction, oil & gas, and mining applications.
mdLiDAR1000 consistently provides an accuracy of 6 cm (0.2 ft) when flown at 40 m (130 ft) at a speed of 3 m/s.
Microdrones has developed an end-to-end LiDAR solution combining a drone, a LiDAR payload, a fully integrated software workflow, and world class support to consistently provide quality deliverables.
- Simple mission planning using mdCockpit
- User inputs the point density or flying height and drone speed
- Fully automated mission execution and realtime mission monitoring using mdCockpit
- Thorough georeferencing data processing using POSPac UAV
- Automated final point cloud processing using mdLiDAR processing software
- Final point cloud in standard ASPRS LAS format usable in any GIS or CAD software environment
Fully Integrated LiDAR
A lightweight, downward oriented LiDAR solution that efficiently scans at a 85 degree field of vision.
mdLiDAR Processing Software
Complete point cloud processing and data export, via one integrated software suite and workflow, specially designed to optimize data from the mdLiDAR1000 system.
Applanix APX-15-L UAV
Compact single-board module with survey-grade GNSS receiver and a precisely calibrated IMU for mapping.
Direct georeferencing post processing software – used to achieve maximum accuracy and efficiency from data collected by APX-15 L-UAV.
mdCockpit Tablet Software
Simple swipes of the finger help you plan your survey area and monitor progress in flight on your Android tablet.
Become an expert at flying and maintaining your platform, to ensure many years of successful use.
Get a Quote
Please fill out the form below to submit your quote request. The fields marked with an asterisk are required fields for a quote request.