Meet the latest member of the GeoSLAM family, the ZEB-HORIZON 3D mobile scanner- with a range of 100m, the ZEB-HORIZON is great for outdoor use, yet its lightweight and compact design also makes it perfect for indoor surveys.
ZEB HORIZON is your tool to capture, process and understand the world around you.
- Lightweight and rugged, ZEB-HORIZON is simple to use, fast to capture and easy to process, so you have the most accurate information you need to make the most important decisions.
- With powerful SLAM technology at its heart, the ZEB-HORIZON can even be used in remote areas with poor GPS – such as underground or in forest environments.
- Go further than ever before with ZEB-HORIZON’s range of mounting options, including UAV compatibility.
With a collection rate of 300,000 points per second, and an accuracy* of 1-3cm, the ZEB-HORIZON is suitable for a vast array of applications, including:
- 2D floor plan generation
- 3D volumetric calculations
- Measured Building Surveys
- Object Identification
The complete solution comes in a backpack for simple transportation and ease of use, but there are many more options to suit your survey:
- Elevate the ZEB-HORIZON with an extendable pole to increase scanner range, or to access hard-to reach spaces (such as ceiling voids).
- Attach the ZEB-HORIZON to the GeoSLAM Cradle to lower into inaccessible areas (such as manholes).
- Mount the ZEB-HORIZON to a UAV and take to the skies for complete coverage of all features.
- Add contextual imagery to your data with an optional ZEB-CAM.
Get a Quote
Please fill out the form below to submit your quote request. The fields marked with an asterisk are required fields for a quote request.