Transform your 3D data into actionable information and valuable deliverables in minutes. GeoSLAM Hub brings together industry-leading SLAM (Simultaneous Localisation And Mapping) technology with powerful post processing functionality to deliver complete end-to-end solutions.
Point clouds made easy, with GeoSLAM Hub & Draw
GeoSLAM Hub & Draw comes with each system purchase and can be bought separately. It’s the ideal tool to quickly process and understand your point cloud because it’s simple and easy to use.
GeoSLAM Draw is a module within Hub. It includes simple to use tools for quickly extracting floor plans and sections from point cloud data. It’s available in several sector packages
- Create 2D plans, sections and elevations from 3D point cloud data in minutes
- Rapid 2D area measurement from 3D data
- Automatic vectorization of 2D lines allows for rapid floorplan creation
- Easily export data for use in third party CAD and GIS software packages
- Publish, share and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
Why GeoSLAM Hub and Draw?
- SLAM processing to generate accurate 3D pointclouds from your data
- Import, view and interrogate data captured from all GeoSLAM devices
- Geo-referencing of datasets to control
- Provides survey-grade data accuracy without the surveyor
- Quick and easy workflows with drag and drop functionality, produces results in minutes
A range of simple to use tools for quickly extracting layouts and floorplans, turn 3D point clouds into 2D outputs using manual or automatic vectorisation.
A range of advanced options are available for delivering 3D information – ideal for those working in the mining and engineering sectors.
Outputs include the creation of mesh DTMs, volumes, profiles, and surface change measurement.
Recognised as the most robust SLAM engine in the world
GeoSLAM Hub enables automatic drag and drop processing of data captured from all GeoSLAM devices.
A range of tools are provided for simple registration of point cloud data including alignment of multiple scans and geo-referencing using spherical targets.
GeoSLAM Hub automatically synchronises contextual visual imagery with 3D point cloud data (requires ZEB-CAM).
Data collected in challenging or restricted environments can be reprocessed using a suite of advanced processing parameters.
With a simple slider functionality, users can reduce scan drift (in open environments), remove outlying data points, prioritise planar surfaces (in noisy environments) and much more.
View & Annotate
Synchronised point cloud data and imagery data can be easily viewed and examined in both 2D and 3D. Co-ordinates, dimensions and areas can be quickly extracted and important elements highlighted using ‘Notes’ feature.
Customisable export options facilitate smooth interoperability with down- stream processing software and workflows. Data can be smoothed, decimated and exported in most industry standard formats including LAS and E57. Data can also be saved with colour RGB, shade values and normals
Draw Features Summary
You’ll get the Start package as standard when you buy a GeoSLAM product. Talk to your GeoSLAM dealer about which package is best for you.
- Windows 10
- i7 6th Generation
- AMD Ryzen 7 (1700X)
- Integrated Graphics
- 16GB RAM
- 30GB free space
- Windows 10
- i7 , i9 8th generation or greater (higher clock speed)
- AMD Ryzen 7 (2700X)
- NVIDIA GTX 1060
- 32GB RAM
- 30GB free space
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.