Drone LIDAR is becoming a necessary addition to the survey mapping industry. However, the cost of drone LIDAR hardware and software tools can be a barrier to entry. GeoCue’s True View 3DIS rental program provides easy access to the drone LIDAR/ imagery arena.
In this program, you receive the full True View 3DIS solution including training and support. GeoCue understands that some projects take more, or less time than others – therefore, we offer rental periods as short as 1 month! If you end up realizing that a traditional purchase is more practical for the future, we can easily upgrade your purchase at a time that fits your schedule.
True View 435 3DIS
NEW! Utility Grade Sensor
True View 515 3DIS
MOST POPULAR! All-Purpose Sensor
- True View 435 3DIS
- True View 515 3DIS
- Mounting Kit for M600 or M300 drone
- 2 True View Batteries + Battery Charger
- Control Box
- GNSS Antenna
- Sensor Hardcase
True View EVO Processing Software – Includes Applanix POSPac Cloud
True View Reckon Portal Data Management Admin Subscription
3,250 expiring True View Points per month
System is kept up to date with respect to hardware, firmware and calibration! All accessories and parts must be returned to GeoCue once your subscription has expired. Failed systems are exchanged within 2 business days (USA only, other countries vary).
Considerations for Drone LIDAR Rental
- Pay as you go model means less up-front cash
- Great for companies who are only occasionally doing drone mapping
- Short subscription periods are an excellent way to “test the waters” of drone mapping
- The True View Point system makes allocation of expenses to direct project cost a simple formula
- Easily scalable for varying workloads (surge capacity) since you can add a sensor for as little as a one-month commitment
True View Applications
Utilise True View’s 3D Imaging Systems for a full range of applications.
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.