Combining a rugged design with simple configurability in the ultimate solution for a variety of industrial applications.
The versatile Matrice 210 RTK V2 includes the following impressive features:
- IP43 Environmental protection
- FPV Camera
- Anti-collision Beacon
- Discreet Mode
- Mobile SDK Compatibility
- DJI SkyPort Compatibility
- All M200 V2 Features
- Onboard SDK Compatibility
- Power Onboard Devices
- Built-in High-performance RTK Modules
- D-RTK 2 Mobile Station Compatibility
- Transmission – Enjoy a more reliable and stable flight with the new OcuSync 2.0 system, which supports automatic dual frequency band switching and extends flight range to up to 8km.
- Data Accuracy – The TimeSync system continuously aligns the flight controller, camera, GPS module, RTK module for the M210 RTK V2, as well as payloads or onboard accessories.
- Calibration – When multiple payloads or third-party payloads are installed, users can readjust the drone’s center of gravity in the DJI Pilot app, enhancing flight performance and safety
- Discreet Mode – When the situation calls for unobtrusive drone operations, especially at night, all lights can be completely turned off in the DJI Pilot app
Safety and Security
- AES-256 Encryption – The AES-256 encryption keeps your data transmission secure so you can be sure that your critical information stays safe.
- Obstacle Avoidance – A robust FlightAutonomy system with front, bottom and upper sensors detects and avoids obstacles while enabling precision hovering so that you can fly with confidence.
- Anti-Collision Beacon – Equipped with new top and bottom anti-collision beacons, the V2 drones are visible at night or in lowlight conditions, making operation in less than ideal conditions safer.
- DJI AirSense – With a built-in ADS-B receiver, the DJI AirSense technology enhances airspace safety by automatically providing the operator with real-time information about nearby airplanes and helicopters.
- Supports all dji- and a number of third-party compatible photographic and thermal payloads.
- Supports dji double downward- and single upward gimbals.
- Easily upgradeable.
- A choice of purpose-built applications, including DGI Pilot and DJI FlightHub.
- Payload-, Onboard- and Mobile SDK’s.
Get a Quote
Please fill out the form below to submit your quote request. The fields marked with an asterisk are required fields for a quote request.