- Supervise day-to-day operations in the Warehouse.
- Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employee’s performance.
- To take ownership for the coordinated effective execution of the warehouse functions, including the optimization of human resources.
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments.
- Responsible to manage the warehouse in accordance with standard warehouse best practices as per current policies
- To co-ordinate and control the storage and movement of stock within allocated bins in a secure environment
- To take and account for stock on set intervals to ensure stock accuracy and be accountable for variances.
- To coordinate the configuration / testing of equipment before delivery.
- Maintain records of equipment, products and warehouse documentation.
- To maintain internal & external customer satisfaction by means of professional efficient and customer friendly service delivery.
- Develop and manage annual budget and business goals for the department.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Grade 12
- Relevant tertiary qualification would be an advantage.
- 3 – 5 years plus experience including 3 years in a supervisory capacity.
- Warehousing: Best practices in stock management and logistics
- IT proficiency/ Sage ERP
- Ability to effectively liaise with customers.
- Leadership, Accountability, Integrity and reliability.
- General: Conceptual; coordinating; organizing; communication; systematic; accuracy; professionalism; customer-friendly operation.
REMUNERATION PACKAGE: Market related remuneration and benefits
Should you be interested in this opportunity and meet the minimum requirements, please complete the form below or submit a detailed CV toHR@optron.com before COB on 12 February 2019.
Note: In accordance with the company’s Employment Equity Policy, preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates.
Please fill out the form below to apply for this vacancy. The fields marked with an asterisk are required fields for a vacancy application.