The Trimble NetR9 Geospatial GNSS receiver has been configured as a unique and comprehensive modular GNSS receiver for the professional survey market. The new, lightweight form factor of the NetR9 comes fully loaded with performance enhancements including: Trimble HD-GNSS technology, Trimble 360, Trimble CenterPoint™ RTX™ correction service support, and Trimble xFill technology. The combination of these capabilities results in an extremely powerful solution delivering faster convergence times, a more accurate assessment of error estimates, recognition of signals from all existing and planned GNSS constellations, and continuous RTK-level precision through interruptions of the primary correction source.
The Trimble NetR9 Geospatial’s compact form factor, low power consumption and powerful feature set make for an ideal combination supporting a wide range of high-accuracy positioning applications, including:
- RTK and RTX rover receiver
- Mobile field base station
- Post Processed Data collection
- Academic research
The familiar Trimble web user interface provides full receiver status, configuration, data access, as well as a variety of security levels and access controls.
For simple hands-on configuration, the Trimble NetR9 receiver offers a seven-button, two line display and status information so that performing in-field configuration is practically effortless. Best of all, no handhelds are required to get data logging started.
The Trimble NetR9 receiver has eight gigabytes of physical memory built into the circuit board, providing a high level of data protection.
With stringent environmental specifications and an integrated lithium-ion battery that can provide continuous 15 hour power, the Trimble NetR9 protects to ensure no data is missed.
- Cutting-edge Trimble HD-GNSS processing engine.
- Trimble CenterPoint RTX provides RTK level precision anywhere without the need for a base station or VRS network.
- Advanced satellite tracking with Trimble 360 receiver technology
- .Trimble xFill technology provides seamless RTK coverage during connection outages.
- Bluetooth®, Ethernet, Serial and USB support.
- Large capacity internal memory.
- Convenient front panel display and configuration.
- Multiple data file formats.
- Powerful remote configuration and access.