*Full description below
- Responsible to initiate, drive and maximise sales performance against set targets.
- Grow and sustain customer base.
- Analyse client needs, provide customized solutions and oversee the effective delivery of products & services [including delivery training].
- Accountable for area customer relationships and said revenue to maximize market advantage, through strong focus on direct, and business distribution partners for our East Africa Business Area (Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda).
- Maintain customer satisfaction through regular contact, guidance & coordination of support requirements.
Supply Chain centric
- Uphold sound and accountable sales administration.
- Uphold set standards of profitability within defined financial parameters.
- Advise on and assist with marketing initiatives.
- Responsibility to assist with debt management within the East Africa Business Area of responsibility.
- To work across the supply chain, internal and external.
- Proactively identifying new opportunities for enhanced product offerings and understanding these through application of techniques; supply chain knowledge, commercial awareness and in depth knowledge of customers’ businesses.
- Grade 12
- Tertiary qualification in Geospatial (Surveying, Land Surveying, GIS).
- As an alternative to the tertiary qualification, 8 years geospatial experience is required.
- Sales experience will be favourable.
- Work experience in the following industries are recommended: Survey, Mapping, Construction, Mining, GIS.
- A self-motivated competent reliable & energetic person who can work independently.
- Being creative / entrepreneurial in meeting specific client needs.
- A person driven by and thriving on personal achievement, with excellent people’s skills, outgoing, with selling / presentation skills, who can relate to customers & able to deal and earn their respect on all levels.
- The person must enjoy travelling and be prepared to be away from home on a regular basis, travelling around East Africa (Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda) and internationally to attend Trimble training.
- Valid driver’s license and own transport essential.
- Valid Passport.
- Language proficiency in English and Swahili would be an advantage.
REMUNERATION PACKAGE: Market related remuneration and benefits
Should you be interested in this opportunity and meet the minimum requirements,
please complete the form below or submit a detailed CV to HR@optron.com before COB on Friday, 06 June 2018.
Please fill out the form below to apply for this vacancy. The fields marked with an asterisk are required fields for a vacancy application.