- Responsible to initiate, drive and maximise sales performance against set targets.
- Grow and sustain customer base.
- Analyse client needs, provide customized solutions and oversee the effective delivery of products & services (including delivery training).
- Uphold set standards of profitability within defined financial parameters.
- Uphold sound and accountable sales administration.
- Maintain customer satisfaction through regular contact, guidance & coordination of support requirements.
- Advise on and assist with marketing initiatives.
- Grade 12
- Tertiary qualification in Mine Survey
- An advanced certificate in Mine Surveying with minimum 5 years underground survey experience.
- A self-motivated competent reliable & energetic person who can work independently.
- Being creative / entrepreneurial in meeting specific client needs.
- A person driven by and thriving on personal achievement, with excellent people’s skill, outgoing, with selling / presentation skills, who can relate to customers & able to deal and earn their respect on all levels.
- The candidate must enjoy travelling and be prepared to be away from home on a regular basis.
- Valid driver’s license and own transport.
- Valid RSA Passport
REMUNERATION PACKAGE: Market related remuneration and benefits
Should you be interested in this opportunity and meet the minimum requirements,
please complete the form below or submit a detailed CV to HR@optron.com before COB on Friday, 18 April 2018.
Note: In accordance with the company’s Employment Equity Policy, preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates.
Please fill out the form below to apply for this vacancy. The fields marked with an asterisk are required fields for a vacancy application.