An exciting career opportunity currently exists within Optron for a National Sales Manager. The position will be based at Optron's Head office in Centurion and the successful candidate will report to the General Manager: Geospatial.
The company is looking for an experienced National Sales manager to contribute to the company's Sales objectives. The responsibilities will include managing the sales team and building long term client relationships.
The successful candidate will use his /her creative and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative business growth. Communication and team management skills are essential for this position.
- Developing and implementing effective sales strategies
- Leading and mentoring the sales team to achieve set sales targets
- Responsible for the regional management of and development of Optron's business.
- Manage and motivate the geospatial sales teams.
- Negotiate and close agreements with large / key customers
- Monitor, analyze and report on performance metrics.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecast
- Uphold the sales processes / admin as required to promote sound, accountable sales administration and customer satisfaction.
- Uphold sound customer satisfaction via professional customer friendly service delivery.
- Liaise with the marketing department to ensure brand consistency
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES
- Relevant Sales / Marketing tertiary qualification.
- 5 years plus proven experience in relevant sales environment.
- Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft office (Excel on intermediate level).
- An ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills.
- Analytical skills with a problem solving attitude
- Availability to travel and be prepared to be away from home on a regular basis.
- Experience in relevant sales environment [Survey, GIS, Construction, Mining or Civil Engineering] a strong recommendation.
- Valid unendorsed driver's license and own transport
REMUNERATION PACKAGE: Market related remuneration and benefits
Should you be interested in this opportunity and meet the minimum requirements, please submit a detailed CV to e-mail: HR@optron.com before 06 December 2017.
Note: In accordance with the company's Employment Equity Policy, preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates.