An exciting career opportunity currently exists within OPTRON for a Helpdesk Administrator at our Head Office in Centurion. The successful candidate will report to the Helpdesk Manager.
- Effectively & efficiently uphold customer support desk processes, conducive to quality service delivery.
- Provide walk-in sales support to customers.
- Pro-actively create customer awareness for value-adding services.
- Act as contact point for technical support required by customers.
- Coordinate / administer training support to customers.
- Co-update / sustain the updating of CRM data base.
- Take co-ownership for the annual customer satisfaction survey, as well as for all value added services offered.
- At all times uphold and promote Optron's corporate culture in pursuit of excellence.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 3 years plus experience in relevant sales environment
- Selling best practices; Presentation skills; IT proficiency; Communication skills; Self-management; Creative thinking.
- Ability to effectively liaise with customers/members of the business community & do presentations.
- Reasoning ability.
- Accountability / Integrity.
- Understanding market developments
- As required to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
REMUNERATION PACKAGE: Market related remuneration and benefits
Should you be interested in this opportunity and meet the minimum requirements, please submit a detailed CV to e-mail: HR@optron.com before 18 December 2017.
Note: In accordance with the company's Employment Equity Policy, preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates.